Polish Consultant Manager, Berlin
Right People Group is a freelance consultant company founded in Denmark in 2007. We are currently expanding into Europe and are now looking for a Polish consultant manager to take the lead in the Polish markets. Your base will be Right People Group’s new international office in Berlin (Friedrichshain). We have grown from 2 to 12 people in the last 6 months, and we are currently active in Norway, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and France. Now the time has come to build our business in Poland and maybe your application is the one we are looking for?! You will join a company with a very flat hierarchy and room to structure your work as it suits you best. We are casual people, but also serious and ambitious about our work and are looking for colleagues with the same mindset. If this could be you, please read on!
The background for our business strategy and your job
The employment market is changing. Technology and business processes are shifting faster than ever and companies are increasingly bringing in experts based on their exact current needs. At the same time, more and more experts want to work for themselves and make their own choices of projects and clients.
This is why the freelance business model is growing and Right People Group is all about that. Our job is to fully understand the customer’s need and deliver the perfect matching freelance consultant. And we are excellent at it.
In the past years, we have built a very strong digital presence, through which we get a high amount of inbound activity from customers that are looking for a specific consultant. This digital presence is going to be further developed in the coming years from our Berlin office.
Therefore, we are looking for consultant managers who can handle incoming leads from their respective market and develop the consultant recruitment process accordingly. You will also be actively involved in the development of the digital presence as well as marketing and business development activities within your market.
We cooperate closely with our Danish colleagues in the Copenhagen office, remote assistants to execute trivial tasks and – obviously – various freelance consultants. We currently have 120 consultants on projects in Denmark, equivalent to 300 per cent growth since last year. Furthermore, our consultant portfolio in Norway, Sweden, Germany and France is rapidly growing.
About the job
You will be responsible for developing the Polish market with the ambition of making it mature enough to create an affiliate company in the country (potentially with you as CEO).
The job requires a broad set of skills, as you will be handling both all customer contact, but also the entire process of finding, quality assuring and pitching in the right consultant. Hence you need to have strong analytical skills as well as being an outgoing person with excellent communication skills.
There will be thorough training in both our processes and focus areas, but also lots of room to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. This means that your attitude and ability to learn are more important than your specific background. Still, experience within IT, business development and/or communications would be an asset.
Examples of your specific job tasks are:
- Calling customers that have contacted us through the website to define the specific needs
- Following and further developing the procedure for posting a project on various websites and social media relevant to your market
- Searching for and contacting consultants relevant to a specific project (primarily on Linkedin or Xing)
- Interviewing consultants to clarify their experience as well as different formalities
- Pitching the chosen consultant to the customer by e-mail
- Following up on both customers and consultants to ensure progress
- Improvement and development of our website and digital presence relevant to your market
- Executing business development campaigns in the given market
The payment will consist of a base salary and a performance bonus with no limit.
Your qualifications as our new consultant manager
- Native speaker in Polish
- Completed a further education (Minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally within areas such as business/IT/ communications)
- Strong analytical skills and a fast learner
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- General understanding of IT and business
- A positive and solution-oriented mind-set
- Ability to navigate successfully in circumstances where you don’t always have full knowledge
We have interviews on a continuous basis, so if you are interested and have the right qualifications, then send your CV and a short application asap to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Right People Group at www.rightpeoplegroup.com/