MSP for External workforce
We are ready to manage all aspects of your consultant sourcing.
By using our MSP services we will commit to making you excellent in using the external workforce. This includes analyzing your current spent, and we only engage if we can commit to minimum 7% cost reductions while providing excellent quality.
Our business model can be based on transparent fees or our commitments to prices for combination of skill categories and experience levels relevant. Together we will find the business model that is optimal for you.
To know more about the conceptual model we work with you can investigate our “Excellence in Consultant Sourcing” Model, and to know more about the digital platform used, you can check out Onsiter VMS.
Let’s talk about it!
Book a presentation directly in our calendar, so we can understand your needs and the potential match to our services and organization:
How to implement MSP in your organization
We are ready to start a dialogue with you and based on that prepare a suggestion for a specific implementation plan.
Below is our normal process for implementing MSP:
Phase 1 – Understand
- Structured interviews with key stakeholders
- Process mapping and gap analysis
- Define contract, SLAs and KPIs
Phase 2 – Prepare
- Setup templates, documents and video training
- Implement customizations, and integrations to customer’s key systems
- Prepare training programs for key stakeholders
Phase 3 – Go
- Execute individualized training of all key stakeholders
- Execute with hyper-care
- Report on initial results
Phase 4 – Improve
- Evaluate qualitative feedback from stakeholders and data for SLAs and KPIs
- Plan improvement initiatives
- Align with stakeholders and execute improvements
Book a Presentation
We would love to discuss your needs and answer any questions you might have. Book a meeting and let’s explore opportunities together.
Book a demo directly in our calendar: