For one of our clients we are seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable full stack .NET developer to work on a brand new product development. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in, and take ownership of, a key new product to fit alongside the customers existing suite of Project and Risk Management applications.
- Analysing and gathering initial requirements from both internal and external resources.
- Working with existing customers and new prospects to help shape the overall product capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce software design and architecture
- Designing and developing initial Prototypes / Proof of Concepts
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the user.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Duration: 2 months, with possible extension
Language: Scandinavian or English
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- C#, .Net Core MVC
- HTML /CSS /jQuery
- Bootstrap (or other front-end component library)
- SQL Server
If you are interested and have the right qualifications, please send your CV to email@example.com