We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 month project of our client in Bruxelles.
- Liaise with business managers and low-level users to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas.
- Understand, document and prioritise business requirements across affected business areas.
- Work with business owners and delivery work-streams to develop optimal solutions.
- Develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Very good written and oral command of English. Knowledge of Italian is a definite plus.
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least four (4) years attested by a diploma in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technologies, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Business Administration, Business Management or related areas.
- At least five (5) years of experience with business process analysis, documentation, and change management.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in Information Technology development and/or Information Technology consulting. Experience assessing software capabilities against requirements.
- Experience with data and process modelling techniques and tools (functional process decomposition – swim lanes).
- Experience in the development and management of appropriate system testing.
Experience creating detailed project documentation and reporting. Thorough knowledge of UML based Business Analysis Experience with business case development including the use of quantitative and qualitative evaluation techniques. Ability to work seamlessly in EFSA Technological Environment (see Annex 2B). Experience with ITIL and COBIT best practices. Knowledge of standards for the practice of Business Analysis (i.e. Business Analyst Body of Knowledge – BABoK).
Availability: Full-time, on site
Duration: 6 months
If you think that the project fits all your skills, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!