Right People Group is a consultant company founded in Denmark 2007 that work with recruitment of freelance IT contractors for specific projects. In 2019, we launched Onsiter.com which is a marketplace that connects IT contractors and businesses. We are currently looking for Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, French and German interns for our international head office in Berlin to support our Consultant Managers in developing the platform in our European markets.
You will be a part of a company with a flat hierarchy and have the possibility to structure your work in a way that fits you. We are relaxed people but serious about our work and are looking for colleagues with the same mindset. If this sounds like you, continue reading!
Responsibilities and tasks
Your tasks will be of great value to our company and you will work with tasks related to your native country. Although a high degree of independence is required to thrive in this position, you will, of course, be working closely with our team to ensure great results and the full benefit of your internship.
Your tasks will include:
- Research and create a prospect list of your native country
- Continuously share your findings with our Team Lead for Onsiter
- Book online meetings/demos with IT sourcing companies
- Present Onsiter.com in demos
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in either Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, French or German and have strong English skills
- You are business-minded and have strong communication skills since you will communicate with stakeholders from IT sourcing companies
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Vocational programme. Ideally, this internship is mandatory/part of your study programme, or;
- You just finished your studies and looking to grow and further your career
What do we offer?
We offer a great atmosphere where we will coach you on how to best succeed with your projects and to get valuable experience that will be an asset to your CV. At Right People Group we have a relaxed vibe where it is okay to be wrong and we encourage each other to always be curious and ask questions.
What we offer:
- Minimum 450 euro/month (depending on internship and experience)
- Choose between free gym membership or monthly public transport ticket
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings and training
- Regular team events such as sports activities and sightseeing
- Friday beers every second week in the office
Do you want to be a part of us?
Starting date and length can be negotiated but ideally, we are looking for interns who can join us for at least 6 months. If you think this can be the next step in your career and you have the skills required, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please write “Business Development internship – market you apply for – your name” in the subject field.
You can read more about our company here: rightpeoplegroup.com