For an international technology company, we are looking for an Infrastructure Architect.
The role concentrates on integrating customer Azure subscriptions with on-premises monitoring and operational tools like: TADDM, ITM, Ansible/CACF, SCCM.
The second area is related to supporting the team responsible for subscription management via MCMP and/or MCSM.
Additionally, you will in the role also work with:
- High-level-design (DLD) documents, which contains management and operational responsibility for customer subscriptions
- Supporting technical teams in topics related to Azure subscriptions
- Design solutions for topics/problems which may emerge during the design and implementation phase
Location: Copenhagen Area
Duration: 6 months
Language: Danish and English
We are looking for a consultant with as many of the following competencies:
- Experience as an Azure Architect
- Knowledge and experience with: Express Route, VPN S2S, Virtual Networks, Monitor, NSG, IaaS, Automation Accounts, RBAC, AAD, Azure Policy and Azure Backup.
- Knowledge of Windows VM provisioning on Azure, patch management
- Knowledge of Linux VM provisioning on Azure, patch management
- General knowledge of Runbooks, Network solutions, Service Now, and MCMP/MCMS is an advantage
Are you interested?
If you have the right qualifications please forward your resume to Nicolai Nielsen at email@example.com