For a Norwegian Bank we are looking for a highly skilled Adobe Experience Manager (EM) Frontend Developer who can work remote and help a passionate team with delivering the best customer experience.
The client uses the latest cloud technology (AWS) to build responsive web pages, APIs and backend
The client has many exciting tasks in their backlog and would like to strengthen the Digital Customer Experience team with a consultant with significant experience with Above Experience Manager as well as frontend development.
Start: in March (ASAP)
Duration: to 31/12 2021 with option for extension
Work load: 100 %
We are looking for an Adobe Experience Manager Frontend Developer with the following competences:
– Experienced frontend engineer with strong knowledge Adobe Experience Manager
– Solid understanding of automated testing, continuous integration and deployment practices
– Experience with working in cross-functional teams with agile methodology
– The candidates must have a demonstrated passion for user experience design
and improved user-friendliness
– The candidates must be fluent in English (both oral and written).
It is also a big plus if the candidates has experience with one or more of the following:
– Optimizing components for high performance
– Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– Search (e.g. Amazon Elasticsearch, Solr) and Privacy and security by design
Are you interested?
Please send your CV to Camilla CBUemail@example.com