Right People Group is looking for a Project Manager for our client that is the European Food and Safety Authority’s Service Manager Provider. The company is located in Parma so the candidate will probably work onsite, but due to the current emergency situation the job might be done remotely.
You will work closely with the team based in Parma.
What are your main duties
- Create project plans and monitor plan throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of project deliverables within budget boundaries.
- Direct project teams, to interact efficiently with EFSA, to refer problems to EFSA and to resolve escalated issues.
- Prepare status reports and apply correctly the quality processes and procedures.
- Manage a process governance project, where many new systems will replace old ones.
What are your Skills & Experience
- Very good written and oral command of English (Italian is a definite plus)
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in the field of duties;
- Successfully managed and delivered of enterprise projects.
- Multiple years experience developing in a web environment.
- Application Servers and related development tools and methods.
- Experience with RUP and UML.
A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least four (4) years attested by a diploma in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technologies, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Business Administration, Business Management or related areas.
Ability to work seamlessly in EFSA Technological Environment.
Workload: Possibly fulltime
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Long term (Collaboration starts with a 6-month contract)
Language: Fluent English, Italian is a plus
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, forward your CV immediately to email@example.com, specifying as a email subject the name of the project.