Leverage the power of the external workforce
Despite the fact that most modern organizations use external labor extensively, few of them are great at maximizing the return on their investment. This ebook is here to help.
Our approach combines theory and practice to cover the following topics:
- External employees vs. permanent employees
- The pros and cons of the different ways to source the external workforce
- How can the gig economy benefit your organization?
- What are the benefits of onsite versus remote workers?
- How can you become an excellent user of external workers who are paid by the hour?
- What is the best way to digitalize your organizational setup for external workers?
About the author
Søren Rosenmeier has worked in the IT consulting industry for 15 years, first as a
consultant and then as the co-founder of the freelance consulting agency Right People
Group and the IT consultant marketplace and Vendor Management System, Onsiter.com.
Søren closely follows developments within the field
of the future of work and gives lectures on topics such as exponential organizations and
how to exile at using the external workforce.
In this book, he shares his insights and best practices based on many years of hands-on
experience delivering IT and management contractors to large and medium-sized
companies and organizations.