Request consultant CV
We are experts in delivering key competences for complex projects. Fill in your details and you will quickly receive our selection of 1-2 CV’s of consultants suitable for your project.
- GET FREE OFFER
- CONCEPT (VIDEO)
- PRICE MODEL
- HOW WE SELECT
- ARE YOU A CONSULTANT?
Contact Right People Group now for a GDPR consultant – you get:
- An expert GDPR consultant who can work remotely or onsite with you
- Thorough selection of the best contract GDPR consultant to fit your project
- Attractive rates for our skilled GDPR consultants
- Free offer within 4 hours
Ensure GDPR compliancy
A GDPR consultant helps companies understand and properly comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union. A good GDPR consultant is an expert in GDPR who assists and guides businesses in their quest for complete compliance.
A GDPR consultant in your company
Companies choose to bring in GDPR consultants to assess and determine whether they are in compliance with the new unified data protection regulations in the EU. If you need the support of a GDPR consultant, we have many experts in our network who can start right away. Depending on what you prefer, our compliance consultants can either work directly onsite at your company or in a remote capacity.
Our GDPR consultants have helped many companies by:
- providing roadmapping and gap analysis
- helping them work towards total compliancy
- examining current data protection measures and highlighting where improvement must be made
- assessing risk as well as privacy policies
- determining how third parties handle a company’s data and what this might mean
- ensuring steps are taken to obtain proper consent from customers
- liaising with all relevant stakeholders
Reasons to hire a GDPR consultant
As we have seen, new regulations can be challenging to implement for companies. In addition, the repercussions can be very high if mistakes are made or certain details are overlooked. Our GDPR consultants are experts in the new EU-wide data protection regulations. These professionals can both assess your current state of compliancy, as well as make certain you have a roadmap to ensure compliance in the future.
We have chosen professionals for our network with a proven level of expertise and experience advising on GDPR, as well as training staff on all important details. Our consultants can be flexibly placed in your company for however long you require their services.
Please contact us with information about what you are looking for at this time. We will then promptly get back to you with a free offer for a consultant who can start as soon as needed. At Right People group, we follow a strict no-cure, no-pay policy, which means you can browse among the GDPR consultants in our network for no upfront fee.