For long-term collaboration, we are seeking an EPiServer Developer for an international healthcare corporation. The company is migrating to use EPiServer technologies on a large scale and is looking for additional, experienced professionals to join their projects. There is a need for a strong specialist for EPiServer development with the current implementations and work related to the client’s customer portal, and the EPiServer cloud solution.
You would be working onsite at the customer’s headquarters in Helsinki, Finland as well as in other offices in Denmark and Sweden. Some additional traveling can be included during the assignment. There is already a team set in place for this project with both representatives from the client and a service provider and most likely some additional third-party experts. This is an international project in a premature phase.
Your main qualifications
We are seeking consultants who are experienced in the following technologies:
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in EPiServer development projects
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies
– Experience with ASP.NET MVC
– You are familiar with Microsoft NDS
– Headless REST API knowledge is considered a plus
– Vast understanding of EPiServer functionalities
– Fluent English language skills
– Experience working with Scrum
Location: Helsinki office + the Nordics (traveling included)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months, extension expected
Language: English + preferably one or more of the following: Swedish, Danish and Finnish
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you want to know more, forward your CV immediately to email@example.com.