For a long-term project with our client in Espoo, Finland, we are seeking a Front-end Developer to join a large games technology team in a renowned gaming company. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment with skilled co-workers and expose your work to a huge global audience.
In this project, you will help build web applications, provide the best possible tools to our game developers and help with backend APIs. Besides the lists below, it is great if you have experience with React, cloud platforms like AWS and experience working with multiple web clients on desktops and mobile devices.
Your tasks in this project
You will be working with the team in the following areas:
– Architect and build efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
– Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and servers engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development problems
– Participate in the design process, gathering requirements across groups including games, marketing, ads, user acquisition, customer support teams.
– Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
– Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make client’s products better for the users.
We are seeking consultants who are skilled in the following technologies:
– 3+ years of recent front-end development work experience
– Working experience with AngularJS & Angular 2 and Node.js
– Strong verbal and written English skills
– You are familiar with front end architecture standards and follow industry best practices
– Understanding and interest in game development
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work: Full time, on-site
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12+ months
Language: English and/or Finnish
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you, forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.