We are looking for experienced developers who are especially skilled with Kubernetes. Other DevOps or CI/CD -experience is seen as beneficial, but above all there is need to support the client’s team with strong Kubernetes experience.
Your key role in this project is using your skills to set up, configure and use Kubernetes. The client has a complex setup in the cloud, and Kubernetes plays the key role to meet project goals. Tasks include deployment automation, operations documentation, monitoring and other serviceability improvements.
The main requirements for this project are:
– Deep Kubernetes know-how (not only usage/ecosystem, but also cluster setup from scratch)
– Good Linux knowledge (system services, tools, networking, scripting)
– Good understanding of at least one cloud platform (eg. AWS, OpenStack, the principles are the same on every platform)
– Generic programming skills & service oriented/microservices/distributed services architecture knowledge
– Superior problem solving skills and ability to work independently and/or with small remote team
– Ability to propose, design & implement end-to-end solutions for containerised services deployment
– Continuous integration and product oriented release process experience
– Knowledge of cloud native software development (eg. 12 factor app, redundancy, availability, etc.)
– Understanding fundamentals of big data analytics, message queues, APIs and bare metal servers is a big plus
Apart from the qualifications mentioned, it is possible to work with these technologies as well, and thus it is beneficial, if you have experience in them:
Location: Tampere, onsite
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long-term (12+ months)
Language: Fluent English
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.