For a client in Sweden, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with a passion for both UX and frontend coding.
The client’s current product is a desktop application but they are moving their business to the web. This means challenges from a UX perspective as well as from a coding perspective.
Therefore, the client is looking for experienced help with early decisions and coding, but also a consultant that can assist with frontend architecture that suits their business case.
Our client wants to move as far towards ‘Progressive Web Application and ‘Mobile First’ as their use case will allow, without losing focus on usability. This means, that the right consultant for this task must have experience and expertise in providing solid advisory and help in the decision making of frontend frameworks and architecture.
Duration: End of 2021 / 8-9 months
- +5 years as Frontend Developer
- Interest and experience with UX
- Experience with frontend framework decision making
- Experience with asynchronous responsive, “single-page” frontend applications
- Knows how to produce maintainable production strength code
Are you interested?
Please forward your CV to Nicolai Nielsen at email@example.com