We are looking for a Machine Learinng consultant for our client in Odense. The purpose of the task is to support the Data Science & Engineering team in developing machine learning models for customer-facing applications with a primary focus on content personalization (recommender systems).
This is to be achieved through:
– Guiding the team’s Data Scientists in the selection and implementation of machine learning models, especially in cases of new applications, such as models with new business requirements or models related to the search functionality.
– Providing guidance to the team’s Data Scientists and Software Engineers regarding data and model architecture.
– Hands-on projects: Collaborating with the team to develop parts of existing or new machine learning models. Collaborating on data architecture or integrations with the team.
– Assist the team in developing new or enhancing existing machine learning and other statistical models in Python, aligned with business goals and KPIs, such as those related to the team’s recommender system or the search functionality on. This involves guiding the team’s Data Scientist throughout the entire development cycle based on personal knowledge and experience from other companies – from model selection and tuning, analysis and modeling of input data to impact measurement and visualization of results.
Location: Odense 30%, remote 70%
Start: 2. Januar 2024
Duration: 2 years
Language: Danish and English
We are looking for a consultant with as many of the following competencies:
– Senior Data Scientist with a minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in modeling and implementing machine learning or other statistical models.
– Proven track record in the complete development cycle of statistical/machine learning models, including model selection and tuning, analysis, modeling of input data (feature engineering), impact measurement (including A/B tests), and visualization of results.
– Industry experience is essential, showcasing expertise in deploying and operating machine learning models based on extensive customer data. More than 10 years of experience is a clear advantage.
– Minimum of 10 years of Python development experience.
– At least 3 years of experience with data and machine learning cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, as the team’s solutions are primarily developed in Python and AWS.
– Strong preference for solid experience with AWS over other cloud platforms.
– Advantageous to have substantial experience with Java, as the task may involve insight into and development on some of the team’s services written in Java.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data Science projects within the media industry.
Are you interested?
If you have the right qualifications please forward your resume to Magnus Pihl at [email protected]
Or apply via our Onsiter platform, where you can also receive projects from other customers:
Apply via Onsiter