For a customer, we are seeking a skilled and motivated IT Vulnerability Management Analyst.
- Technical Ownership of Rapid7 Solution:
- Provide support and technical assistance regarding the Rapid7 solution.
- Create and dispatch relevant tickets (vulnerabilities) to the appropriate stakeholders within the organization.
- Maintain and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Configure dashboards, reporting, alerts, etc., as required.
- Write technical communications about updates to Rapid7, new SOP releases, and other relevant topics.
- Maintain a backlog of suggested improvements for technical setup, processes, and organizational initiatives.
- Participation in Vulnerability Management Workgroups:
- Participate in vulnerability management workgroups to ensure each area has the required setup in Rapid7.
- Provide expert guidance to IT colleagues and other parts of the organization regarding vulnerability remediation and mitigation.
- Consolidate reporting across workgroups and in relation to the organization’s “crown jewels.”
- Perform ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Chair of IT Vulnerability Management Workgroup:
- Act as the chair of the vulnerability management workgroup within IT.
- Serve as IT’s internal vulnerability project manager by coordinating and following up on tickets and outstanding actions related to vulnerability remediation/mitigation.
- Coordinate and Document Actions for Truesec External Exposure Reassessment:
- Act as IT’s internal project manager for initiatives related to the findings from the Truesec external exposure reassessment.
- Provide ongoing reporting on progress.
Location: Skanderborg, Onsite
Duration: 4 months
Language: English or/and Danish
We are looking for a consultant with as many of the following competencies:
– Proven experience in IT vulnerability management.
– Familiarity with Rapid7 or similar vulnerability management solutions.
– Strong communication and coordination skills.
– Ability to provide expert guidance on vulnerability remediation and mitigation.
– Project management experience is a plus.
Are you interested?
If you have the right qualifications please forward your resume to Mickey Jensen at [email protected]
Or even better apply via our Onsiter platform, where you can also receive projects from other customers: Apply via Onsiter