A customer delivering software to the financial industry has a large website based on Umbraco. They are currently migrating to Umbraco 8 with the help of a local agency, but they are looking for a commercially oriented Umbraco developer.
You will help them in actual development but also advise the customer on the possibilities with Umbraco and e.g. the possibilities with ecommerce in the B2B segment.
The customer’s website has two primary purposes, and these are in prioritized order:
1. Generate leads from potential new customers
2. Service existing customers
The customer is very internationally oriented and open for ideas.
Your work tasks:
- Advice the customer on possibilities, business benefits and estimated costs for different initiatives
- Execute the development of initiatives agreed with the customer
- Execute general Umbraco development e.g. integration to internal systems
- Skilled Umbraco developer with experience in Umbraco 8
- Experience with ecommerce in B2B segment
- General very broad knowledge of realizing business opportunities with Umbraco including customer lead generation
- Proactive and commercially oriented
Workload: Flexible and dependant on the dialogue with the customer
Start: ASAP (but can also wait for the right consultant)
Are you interested?
If this opportunity has your interest, immediately send your CV to email@example.com