For a costumer we are looking for talented embedded C/C++ developers. You will help the cotumer by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving their platform features, utilising the latest generation of ultra-low-power Qualcomm QCC5100 series SoCs which include dual application processors and dual Kalimba DSPs. You will work on all aspects of the platform, e.g. integrating DSP algorithms, product UI/UX features and high-level application code into the interface of the app of the costumer.
As part of the team you will have close collaboration with other teams in the company such as our app and cloud infrastructure teams. As such, you will have plenty of opportunities to influence the methods and processes and even take responsibility for platform features and new technologies.
You will be joining a team that loves to write code, creative and informal environment where there is room to try out new technologies and frameworks. Using Scrum with two-week sprints and daily standups.
Whether you are a recent graduate or have some experience as a developer, we are interested in hearing from you if you are proficient in embedded software development in C and C++ for MCU platforms.
Duration: 3-6 months with the possibility for extension
Location: Lyngby or Holstebro-area
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English
- Sound knowledge of common design patterns, multithreaded programming, and technologies like Bluetooth Low Energy – knowledge of Qualcomm CSR86xx or QCC51xx Bluetooth audio SoC, continuous integration, automatic testing and software architectural principles is a great advantage
- Preferably, a degree in computer science or similar
- An interest in working with Jira, GitHub, Docker – experience with these tools is not required
- A creative and innovative spirit and the eagerness to challenge normal software development practices
- Fluent communication skills in English
Are you interested?
Please send your CV to MPIfirstname.lastname@example.org