Agile Coach (Hamburg OR New Jersey, USA) – published: 04.05.2023
Please only apply if you are based in either location mentioned, or are close enough to consider being onsite fairly regularly
For our customer in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a skilled agile coach/scrum master for the next three month.
The companies mission is to make allergies simple to manage and they are working on research and development of new, evidence-based allergy immunotherapy treatments.
The task is based on establishing new product processes and the products are adressed towards medics. The task is not software related.
– Establish a structured agile process and run it with a small team
– Organise hold meetings efficiently
– Train project members (around five)
– Handling the backlog and work closely together with the squat lead (product owner)
What you bring:
– Structured way of working and good communication skills
– 3-5 years working experience as agile coach/scrum master
– Agile Certificate beneficial
– Advanced meeting, workshop, and training facilitation
– Expertise in pharmaceutical business is beneficial but not mandatory
Start: 05 June 2023
Duration: summer project around 12 weeks
Workload: Onboarding will probably be full time, afterwards it will become less, 20h to a minimum of 5h, to run daily check-ins
Language: English, German (a plus)
Location: Hamburg & New Jersey, USA
Percentage onsite/remote: Onboarding (first week) onsite and probably two more days onsite per month
Please only apply if you are based in either location mentioned, or are close enough to consider being onsite fairly regularly.
We are looking forward to your CV and hourly rate!