On behalf of one of our clients in Gent, we are currently looking for an ICT Support consultant.
You are responsible for providing second-line support: you are able to speak to the ‘internal client’ professionally and you ensure a fast, correct registration and handling of incidents, questions and requests.
The IT support that you provide is based on end-user support on network support, the preparation of documentation and training. You handle IT calls and register correctly, you respect the SLAs. You try to find a solution yourself as much as possible and, where necessary, you get help from colleagues (local and international) or other sources of knowledge.
You also get the chance to work on IT projects at local and international level.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Gent, Belgium
• Bachelor of Informatics or equivalent through experience. You have already had several years of experience in an IT service, preferably also in a production environment (Network (Switches) production equipment such as Touch screens, Label printers, Scanners, etc ….)
• Experience in managing and supporting Windows XP and Windows 7/10, knowledge of Active directory and Microsoft office, basic knowledge ITIL.
• Knowledge and experience with the management of Cisco networks (switch), wireless networks, and TCP / IP protocol, SCCM, CMDB, O365
• Experience with the roll-out of a Unified Communications solution (Skype For Business) is an additional plus.
• Dutch and English, practical knowledge of French (support for Champlon users)
Interested? Then send your CV immediately to email@example.com