Our client is seeking a consultant for Data Warehouse (“DWH”) development. The consultant will be part of a team responsible for new and existing functionality in the data warehouse and database environments. In large part the work will be to build new Extract Transform and Load (“ETL”) solutions but will also to some extent include developing new or changing existing database structures.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Develop data warehouse and database solutions based on Microsoft SQL server, using Informatica PowerCenter as ETL platform.
Qualifications and skills required
- Informatica Powercenter skills
- MS SQL Server and/or Oracle database skills
- Experience with Data Warehouse concepts, architecture, best practices and development methodologies
- Interest in the financial market is a plus
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
Work load: 100 %
Duration: 12 months with option for extensions
Language: Norwegian or English speaking
Are you interested?
If you have the necessary skill set, send your CV in english to email@example.com