We are currently looking for our Client, an European public Institution, for a Cisco Enterprise Network Solutions Architect. This role is based in Parma, Italy.
Skills and main duties
- Customer facing skill-set and background with the ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- Support pre-sales activities on solution design, including hardware and sizing definitions;
- Supporting architectural designs & solution descriptions, coordinate, perform effective installation of network systems as required;
- Good organisation skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and multitasking skills;
- Technically lead, implementation & cooperate in projects;
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to network/architecture management;
- Evaluate access permissions and privileges. Implement and enforce security;
- Network Management System.
- 5+ years proven experience & an excellent technical knowledge in the field of Cisco Enterprise Networks;
- 8+ years proven experience to implement, administer and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices;
- including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers;
- Solid competences in CyberSecurity & cloud base security;
- Solid knowledge in hardware design, network architectures, Directory systems, TCP / IP, DNS, Firewalls;
- Experience of Software Defined Networking.
Nice to have skills
- Cisco Wi-Fi technology based on Cisco Wireless Controller Architecture;
- Skill on Cisco Advanced Data Center Architecture (DCA) / Nexus Design;
- Capability of integration in a multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory.
Tipo di collaborazione: in loco
Data di inizio: ASAP
Lingue: Italiano, Inglese (fluent)
Se ritieni che questo progetto coincida con le tue competenze, invia il tuo CV all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org specificando nell’oggetto della mail il titolo del progetto.