We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, for the leading provider of IT services within the United Nations System.
The project will take place in Brindisi and the selection process is ongoing.
What will you do
- You will gather complex system requirements by meeting clients and existing technology to
understand the business requirements and possible solutions for new applications.
- You will develop/change data input, files/database structures, data transformation, algorithms, and data output by using appropriate computer language/tools to provide technical solutions for complex application development tasks.
- You will document code and associated processes by adhering to development methodologies, adding code comments and appropriate documentation to various knowledge-base system(s) to simplify code maintenance and to improve support.
- Provide guidance in application design and development to more junior staff.
- You will test all changes by using the appropriate complex test scenarios
- You will implement changes by adhering to the change management policies and procedures for any given project to
communicate to all parties the nature, significance, and risk factors of the solution.
- Expert knowledge of Angular framework, Node.js, Express JS
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Expert knowledge of MongoDB database development.
- Expert knowledge of distributed version control system such as GIT
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands
- Fluency in English (or advanced level)
- 5+ years of web applications design and delivery for the public cross-culture audience
- Experience upgrading and migrating legacy web applications.
- Experience participating in Agile projects.
- Experience with React and Electron framework.
- Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS and/or Azure Cloud Services.
- Working knowledge of Docker containers and Container-orchestration systems (Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Jasmine, Mocha and Karma testing frameworks.
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Availability: full time, 5 days a week
If you think this projects fits with your skills, please send your CV to email@example.com, referring to this specific project.