We are looking for an Application Support Technician, for the leading provider of IT services within the United Nations System.
The project will take place in Brindisi and the selection process starting in two weeks.
- You will work in the office in Brindisi, providing day to day maintenance and supporting for tool and applications.
- You will resolve in a timely manner Tier-2 and escalate Tier-3 issues to Designated focal points.
- You will be responsibile for assisting the evaluation, configuaration and installation of new releases, the applications structural changes and responding to application-related queries.
- You will assist in the development and updating of software applications related documentation, including technical documentation and system reports, attend operational and other meetings.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in application maintenance and general IT support
- A minimum High school diploma
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint with at least 3 years administering SQL, Windows
working knowledge of global Active Directory Architecture, Powershell, Office365, Azure
What is nice to have
A Good working knowledge of client/server applications in a Windows environment and .Net applications and at least one year of experience on SharePoint Online. Certifications in Microsoft SharePoint and/or other Microsoft related certifications, familiarity with ITIL concepts and processes. Familiarity with United Nations policy framework for International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) or compliant operational concepts and processes.
Very good knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.
Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable
Duration: 6 months + renewal
Availability: full time, 5/5
Languages: English + an extra european language (desiderable)
If you think this projects fits with your skills, please send your CV to email@example.com, referring to this specific project.