We are looking for a senior-level solution design owner to work on intelligent process automation. In other words, the desired professional is an expert in robotic process automation (RPA). The client is looking for an external professional to help them in starting their project. The consultant is expected to be a result-oriented mindset with excellent problem-solving skills, and someone able to lead others. It is beneficial to have the ability to adjust oneself to a fast-pacing environment, balance the workload and stress, with correct prioritization skills.
In this role, you will work on the following:
– Define and maintain the overall process automation portfolio in your responsibility area together with key business and IT stakeholders
– Participate in requirements-gathering workshops to facilitate & influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design.
– Own the IT solution design for Intelligent Automation solutions such as Robotic Process Automation, Business Process Management, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
– Own selected end to end Automation solutions throughout the solution lifecycle
– Develop the automation demand & development management process as part of the existing IT solution domains and participate in global automation projects by providing guidance and best practices.
– Continuously lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
– Guide, support, and mentor business analysts and service team, ensure the design follows the best practices and guidance defined in the design template, having high quality and best possible reusability
– Support platform owner in understanding and prioritizing the automation demand backlog with internal stakeholders. Support in deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and participate in requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our client’s projects and lead customers through solution design
The main requirements for this role are:
– Excellent automation architecture design thinking and experience in end-to-end process automation design & development with a track record of clear achievements from previous positions held
– Expertise with RPA and/or BPM platforms/solution design (such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Appian, Pega, etc.) as well as AI/ML solutions (e.g. Intelligent Document Processing)
– Strong people leadership skills with the ability to drive, motivate, and mature diverse cross-functional teams, encouraging teams to engage in an environment of competing interests and limited resources
– Experience in powering the corporate functions (IT, finance, sourcing, and HR) business processes with automation
– Experience in lean development methodologies is beneficial
– Experience in an international working environment with virtual collaboration with stakeholders and vendors distributed globally
– Excellent written and oral stakeholder communication skills in English
Location: Hyvinkää (50% Remote work possible)
Work: 3-5 days / week
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until the end of the year
Language: Fluent English and/or Finnish
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, please apply by 15.9. and forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.