We are looking for a software test developer to work for an international client. The software development team at the client’s unit is responsible on developing and maintaining the software applications for port crane deliveries. The main focus is in automated container handling. The applications range from operator assisting features to fully autonomous equipment. The solutions make cranes safer, smarter and more efficient. Modern technology, newest sensors, positioning systems, lidars, camera technology, remote operation, etc. combined with innovative applications result in the first-class solutions for their customers.
Software Test Developer supports the client’s software development teams in test automation. The tasks include development of tools and test automation platform as well as creating and executing test cases, reporting and discussing about findings with software developers. In addition, manual testing may also be considered in such cases where test automation is not feasible. You will work close together with the software test manager, software development teams, product owners and project managers.
What’s in it for you
In this role, you will work on the following:
– a possibility to work at the forefront of container handling automation
– a unique opportunity to participate in the most modern technology development in the field of autonomous equipment
– a challenging job in an international work environment
The main requirements for this role are:
– You have experience and knowledge on automated software testing with modern platforms and tools. You are eager to get things done and do not hesitate to work on new challenges by your own hands.
– Knowledge on tools like Git, Jira, Virtual box etc.
– Experience on software development in Linux environment
– Application testing experience needed
– Experience on writing test libraries with Python
– Experience on designing and creating test cases with Robot Framework
– Solid skills on automated software testing
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree level on Computer Sciences or related fields
Location: Hyvinkää (Mostly onsite, only partially remote)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12+ months
Language: Fluent English and/or Finnish
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, please forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.