We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers for our client. They are a fast-growing company that’s developing enterprise-level software and redefining employee communication in the workplace. Together with the client, we are building a talented, senior-level, brand-new remote tech team. Are you the senior developer to join that team?
If yes, you will work closely with a superb frontend team based in Helsinki. It does not matter where your location is as long as it’s roughly in the same time zone.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will work on the following:
– Be one of the client’s masterminds in Frontend, with the possibility to coach other frontend developers depending on your expertise and interests
– Use the latest technologies, and contribute to them if they are open source
– See your impact and contribution through continuous integration
– Bring the client’s frontend to the next level with your experience and new ideas
The main requirements for this role are:
– Have a solid frontend developer background with at least 10+ years of relevant experience. The ideal candidate has been building enterprise applications in his past.
– Possess Computer Science Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
– Have excellent communication skills in English and experience of working in a remote multinational team setting is considered as a benefit for this role.
– Know and/or have experience working with design systems, Redux, Webpack, and asset-building process, HTML5, and SCSS (a plus!)
– Have experience working in a Scrum environment
– Some UI designing experience and UX knowledge is also appreciated although the client has a dedicated UX team for it
Location: Remote (Client located in Helsinki, Finland)
Workload: Fulltime (150 hours/month)
Start date: ASAP (negotiable)
Duration: Long-term, open-ended (Collaboration starts with a 6-month contract)
Language: Fluent English
Target rate: Eastern European rate (negotiable, depending on your experience level)
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply in English.
Your remote team members will represent the following roles: backend engineer, frontend engineer, mobile engineer, UX designer, and a QA specialist. If you know someone looking for a similar opportunity in these areas, feel free to let them know as well!