We are looking for an iOS developer for our client. The client is an IT company that focuses on sensor systems and cloud-based applications in their solutions. The software provides data to the end-users and clients that help them with the safety and quality control of specific assets.
In this project, you work together with the development team that is used to agile methodologies. The goal for you is to build new features into the software and take ownership of the process. It is an existing iOS application that is developed further during the project. The expected level of experience is detailed below, other information is available upon applying.
To succeed in this role, you can fulfil the following requirements:
– Minimum few years of experience with iOS application development
– React experience is crucial
– Experience with 3D is beneficial
– What would really make you stand out, is experience with MapLayer projects
– Or alternatively, if you have experience with map-related projects
Work: Full-time, onsite (occasional remote work possible)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Minimum 2-3 months (1st contract)
Language: Fluent English and/or Finnish
Are you interested?
The need for this role is quite urgent. If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.