We are seeking 5 CI/CD consultants for our client in Espoo, Finland. You would be joining a team that will be responsible for the creation and maintaining of continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines. It is essential to have worked with complex solutions in order to succeed in this project.
It is beneficial to have great skills in cloud computing, container-based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage. The project is closely tied to telecom and 5G development.
Your main qualifications
We are seeking consultants who are skilled in as many areas as possible of the following skills and technologies:
– Years of experience in continuous integration and deployment tools, such as Gerrit, Jenkins, Ansible or other
– Experienced with orchestration tools, such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker
– Strong skills in software development
– Scripting skills for CI/CD related tasks
– Good knowledge on lean and agile principles
– Experienced with test planning, test analysis and test execution
– Linux expertise
Location: Kirkkonummi, Finland
Work: Full-time, on-site
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months, expected extensions
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you, forward your CV immediately to email@example.com.