For a long-term project with our client in Espoo, Finland, we are seeking a Unity Game Developer to join a creative team in a renowned gaming company. You will have the chance to learn a lot and create your own ideas to life. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled co-workers, contribute to fun new products, and expose your work to a huge global audience.
The role requires senior experience and strong technical skills with Unity and C#. You will need a good understanding of mobile platforms and hardware. It is meritorious to have experience in a team lead position. Naturally, we are looking for someone with good analytical problem-solving skills.
Your tasks in this project
You will be working with the team in the following areas:
– Design overall game architecture for a social puzzle game
– Design, implement and test game features with other programmers
– When necessary, provide support for less experienced programmers
– Optimize the game to run smoothly on mobile platforms
– Participate in prototyping new game concepts
– Collaboration with other developers, designers, and artists
We are seeking consultants who are skilled in the following technologies:
– Minimum 5 years of commercial game programming experience
– Experienced in game development with Unity
– Strong skills with C# and preferably also with C++
– Knowhow of debugging, profiling and performance optimizations
– Knowledge of game architecture and technologies
– Experience with F2P games
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work: Full time, on-site
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12+ months
Language: English and/or Finnish
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you, forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.