We are looking for 2-3 senior backend developers for our client. Experience with Go is especially appreciated in this role, where you have the chance to build the future of retail. This is a chance to work in an inspiring and fast-growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with stores. The client builds world-class software for online retail in close touch with local and international customers.
You will be part of the product development team for the client, which is building a commerce platform. You will have the chance to drive our platform architecture. The client has an agile start-up culture and likes working with the latest technologies. They value human interaction, relentless improvement, and learning over rigid processes and controls. They as a company believe that simple and powerful features powered by API and cloud are the future.
As a Backend Engineer, you will work on the following:
– Developing the client’s platform
– Creation of readable, maintainable, and well-documented code
– Collaborating with the client’s customer delivery teams and understanding what they need
– Taking part in architectural decisions and choice of tools
– Helping and mentoring for junior and mid-level developers
The main requirements for this role are:
– Golang, for the greatest and latest Microservices
– Elasticsearch, for good search experience
– Ruby, for understanding where the client is coming from
– React, Node, and JSON at the level to be able to discuss with the front end developers
– CI/CD principles, using Jenkins
– K8S and Containers, at the level, to be able to do NoOps, with little or no assistance from Site Reliability Engineering
– Be experienced with at least a couple of backend, or full-stack solutions and architectures
Location: Helsinki (Remote work can be arranged flexibly due to the crisis)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Language: Finnish and/or fluent English
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, forward your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.