We are looking for three security configuration architects for an international largescale and well-known technology consulting company. Fluency in English and excellent team working skills are required in this position. Being able to start as soon as possible is regarded as a plus.
As a Security Configuration Architect, you will develop and implement technologies to enforce and check for compliant configurations across managed systems, cloud services, and infrastructure. You will advise and collaborate with peers across multiple disciplines in or to achieve a holistic secure operating environment.
The main tasks for this role are:
– Make product and technology decisions focus on providing the most effective and cost-efficient solutions to achieve perpetually security configurations across the enterprise
– Author automation to implement primary controls and secondary controls solutions
– Integration automation into existing inventory and reporting capabilities at your disposal
– Collaborate with peers responsible for the written policy, platform automation, and enterprise reporting functions.
The main requirements for this role are:
– 7+ years’ experience authoring configuration management policies and solutions
– Experience with Chef, Ansible, Salt
– Experience with Git, Jira
– Experience writing code; Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
– A thorough understanding and significant experience implementing security services and features in AWS and Azure Clouds
– Good analytical and communication skills
– Ability to work independently, but as part of a team toward common goals
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Prior experience in communicating with clients and stakeholders.
– Strong decision-making skills.
– Multi-year experience with Git
– Expert level OS skills in Linux, Windows, and AIX
– Expert level public cloud portal and security service experience
Location: Remote (Project is managed from Finland)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until May 2022 (extensions possible)
Language: Fluent English
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, please forward your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.