We are looking for QRadar Developer for an international largescale and well-known technology consulting company. Fluency in English and excellent team working skills are required in this position. Being able to start as soon as possible is regarded as a plus.
The Developer must align with the deliverables on the project responsible and the implement capabilities outlined in technical design requirements. In addition, the ideal candidate will understand security alerting and incident identification, and response principles. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop rules and customizations to accurately identify and correlate events to valid threats. A successful candidate will be proficient in written and verbal communication. Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team
The main requirements for this role are:
– 5+ years of experience developing QRadar SIEM rules and policies in a large enterprise environment. BS or MA in Computer Science or related technical discipline desired.
– Commercial development experience in Java.
– Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash)
– Experience debugging Java applications
– Experience with J2EE technologies.
– Experience using relational databases e.g., Postgres
– Experience with Unix based operating systems
– Experience with Tomcat
– Experience using Git.
– High-Level understanding of native cloud technologies
– Excellent troubleshooting skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Index and aggregated data management
– Create SIEM reporting and dashboards
Location: Remote (Project is managed from Finland)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until May 2022 (extensions possible)
Language: Fluent English
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, please forward your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.