We are looking for an Oracle Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer for our client. The focus is on Solution & DevOps engineering areas. The consultant is to work on a sizable system that utilizes Oracle Cloud and IAM technologies.
The consultant is to join a delivery team working for a public sector client in Finland. Many teammates are Finnish, but Finnish language skills is not a requirement.
This is a good and a stable project for an experienced consultant. There is a very high level of skill found within the team.
More information available upon application.
We are looking for the best possible to fit to the client requirements below. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have relevant experience.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Knowledge: Understanding of OCI DevOps practices, solutions, and services is crucial. This includes familiarity with OCI resources such as compute, load balancing, and database services.
- Oracle Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions: Deep knowledge of Oracle Cloud Identity and Access Management and it’s components.
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC): Proficiency in configuration management (CM) and IaC is essential. Tools like Ansible (for infrastructure configuration, patching, and application deployment and maintenance) and Terraform (for infrastructure provisioning and decommissioning) are commonly used.
- Kubernetes: Knowledge of Kubernetes is important. Each service in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure integrates with IAM (IDM) for authentication and authorization, for all interfaces. A cloud native IAM (IDM) system must support some integration with the Kubernetes Control Plane, observability tools and auto-scaling features of the cloud platform to improve availability and resilience.
- Understanding of the DevOps Toolchain components and how they fit together; experience developing new releases by using open source tools, GitHub, Jenkins. Design, deployment, and support of OCI infrastructure and applications, using CI/CD. This involves planning, coding, building, testing on the development side and releasing, and deploying, operating, and monitoring on the operations side.
- Oracle Docker Images: Familiarity with creating, customizing and managing Oracle Docker images is necessary. This includes understanding how to containerize applications and services using Docker, and how to deploy and manage these containers in a Kubernetes environment.
- Communication Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills in English are necessary, as the role often involves working in a collaborative environment and meeting deadlines. Collaborate with external teams and stakeholders to drive project deliverables.
Location: Remotely from within the EU (Project managed from Finland)
Workload: 100% (flexibility for the consultant)
Duration: 12+ months
Language: Fluent English mandatory
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV by email. Please also give us your hourly rate, availability and describe your suitability for this position. Project responsible is the Finnish team, [email protected]