We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to our companion.
In this role, you will be powering our client’s platform delivery team. They are transforming how to work with application development and -delivery so it can be possible to run Agile development teams exercising DevOps disciplines. The platform delivery team supports this transformation by delivering the processes, tools and platforms (both cloud
and on-prem) enabling DevOps disciplines. The scope of this function is covering processes of build, test, deployment and operations of our client’s custom-made applications with an end-to-end view of the processes – using means of automation to establish the necessary trust in the organisation. You will primarily work with the Azure PaaS
as well as associated technologies and processes.
Responsibilities and Tasks
– Administration of Azure-based platform instances
– The architecture of platforms and processes to support application development and application management
– Establishment and administration of platforms and tools
– Support new and existing teams and projects of the development organisation in setting up efficient use of the platforms to enable them to work with DevOps disciplines
– Update and maintain relevant documentation such as system documentation, functional and technical handbooks, and interface descriptions
– Giving input to and integrating to main IT operation disciplines such as Change/Release Management, Monitoring/Event Management, and Capacity Management
– Architecting and administrating application hosting and delivery platforms
– Automation of build/deployment of applications
– Administration in provisioning, maintaining and configuring platforms with Azure cloud provider
– Log- and capacity management, diagnostics and metrics
– Azure AD – MFA, PIM, Identity Governance, Azure identities
– Azure Policies and Budgets
– Kubernetes, AKS, OpenShift, Istio, CertManager
– Azure storage services, Azure Keyvault service
– Azure networking – Azure Virtual WAN, Virtual Networks, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, Frontdoor, Azure DNS, Azure Loadbalancer
– Scripting and automation technologies – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform
– Security technologies with experience with cryptographic APIs, TLS, X-509, LDAP, OAuth
– Server-side development – .Net / Java / Go
– Version control and build management – Git / Azure DevOps
Starting Date: ASAP
Language: Fluent English in both verbal and written communication
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV by email. If you wish, you can also give us your hourly rate and describe your suitability for this position. Project responsible: Jani Karkulahti, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or even better apply via our Onsiter platform, where you can also receive projects from other customers:
Apply via Onsiter