We are looking for a Full-stack Developer for our client to act as a Team Lead for their small development team. The client wants to create a new tool for their business. This is a chance for you to create something from scratch and lead a team to get there, doing the needed hands-on work on your part as you go. The business concept for the tool is already there, but technology choices are not. The client is therefore open for suggestions on what the technology roadmap should look like.
Very briefly, the goal of the system is to assist and automate processes in the industry of electronic vehicle charging. With the tool it should be possible to communicate with several backend databases, handle tickets, and to manage some field services.
This project can be done completely remotely, however, the best-case scenario is to be able to meet the client at least once during the project, preferably at the start of the project. If you happen to live in Tampere, you are more than welcome to work onsite, too, but this is not a requirement.
The main requirements for this project are:
– Many years of experience in full-stack projects, with a slight focus on backend development
– You have at least one reference project where you acted as the Lead Developer for a completely customized product
– You have the technical skills required to work with software architecture
– You have the ability to envision how a software solution can be built with the technologies you know
– You have worked with the Microsoft tech stack in general or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Hub specifically
– OR you have worked with a ticketing system before
– Previous experience in team lead -roles are appreciated
Location: Remote / Tampere (being able to visit Tampere 1-2 times is a big bonus)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months as the 1st contract cycle length
Language: Fluent English and/or Finnish
Are you interested?
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to know more, forward your CV immediately to email@example.com.