Interested after reading the description?:
Email me right now at email@example.com with:
- Your project-oriented CV.
- Specifying years of experience as tester.
- Your approximate rate in euros per hour.
If you send me the email before Friday, April 30, you will receive an email with positive feedback (to have a video call) or negative feedback (this time it cannot be). Because in RPG we believe that you deserve to be informed.
For a Spanish branch of a Swedish client, we are in the search of a tester developer with more than 3 years of experience. The project is about the development of marketplace and invoice & match solutions. The task of the tester is to be incharge of the Quality Assurance. Especifically, the following ones:
- Conception, planning and execution of test activities, both manual and automated
- Contribute with training material to support and distributors
- Be a 3rd line support when 2nd line support needs assistance in connection with customer inquiries
- Test continuously and provide feedback to the Developers in a timely manner
- Specify content and expected results for the automation of test tasks
- Do exploratory testing when appropriate
- Ensure that the appropriate UX standard is followed
The profile, more functional than technical but of course with technical knowledge will have to adapt as much as possible to the office hours of the client in Malaga, and will have the authority to:
- Accept or reject user stories or tasks, based on quality and acceptance criteria
- The general authorities of the role are those needed to carry out the tasks and responsibilities outlined in «Work Tasks and Responsibilities»
Location: Remote or on-site (Malaga). Preferably in Malaga, Spain.
Full or part-time: Full-time.
Date approx. starting: 03.05.21.
Estimated duration: +6 months. Possible extension.
- Minimum 3 years’ further education, e.g. at university
- Experience may compensate for a lack of education
- Competence in testing
- Domain knowledge
- Experience from use of applications within the domain area
- Ability to change and adapt to new demands and expectations in the role
- ISTQB test certification