Interested after reading the description?:
Email me right now at email@example.com with:
- Your project-oriented CV.
- Specifying years of experience as a DevOps/System admin. consultant in these technologies (Teamcity, Nuke, Docker, Github, Octopus, Azure, CI.).
- Your approximate rate in euros per hour.
If you send me the email before Tuesday, April 27, you will receive an email with positive feedback (to have a video call) or negative feedback (this time it cannot be). Because in RPG we believe that you deserve to be informed.
For a Spanish branch of a Swedish client, we are in the search of a DevOps Software QA consultant with more than 5 years of experience to help them to adapt to the way of working. The client needs someone that can help them integrate with the way Dev-ops works in the new organization due to the changes they are making.
They are planning to use Azure. Right now the task would be:
1) Migrate all their projects from BitBucket to GitHub.
2) Configure client´s Teamcity so it builds the projects.
3) Configure Docker images & Nuke.
4) Deploy to the test servers using Octopus.
5) They have additional desires like being able to have multiple test environments, evaluate if this is possible with the resources they have.
The candidate has to have a technical profile and it´s essential that he/she has knowledge of Teamcity, Nuke, Docker, Github, Octopus, Azure and CI. It will be desirable that the candidate knows as well .NET and NodeJS. The candidate will be working with a team of 4 people: one tech lead, 2 junior devs, and 1 senior dev. But only he will be responsible for the tasks mentioned above.
Location: Remote or on-site (Malaga), to be chosen by the candidate.
Full or part-time: Full-time.
Date approx. starting: 03.05.21.
Estimated duration: +2 months. Possible extension.
- Teamcity, Nuke, Docker, Github, Octopus, Azure, CI.
- .NET, NodeJS.