We are seeking an expert in Azure with, at least, 3 years of experience with knowledge in identity and access management to work in-situ in the offices of a client in Madrid, Spain.
Also, the expert has to have knowledge in:
- Cloud Networking: Virtual Networks, IPAM, BGP and User Defined Routes, Network Security Groups.
- Network Connectivity: ExpressRoute, P2S and S2S VPNs, Virtual Network Gateaways.
- Load Balancing.
- Azure Iaas Compute Services and High Availabilty solutions.
- Azure Storage.
- Azure Paas Compute, Web and Data services, as well as overall basic infrastructure Azure Security and Operations.
Place: Madrid, Spain.
On-Site / Remote: On-Site
Date of start: ASAP.
Duration: 480 hours. 4 days per week. Options of extension until end of December.
Language: Spanish & English.
Tasks (Scrum way of working):
- JIRA and VSTS backlog management.
- Automate deployment of platform services: create ARM templates, create powershell scripts.
- Toolchain build and release management.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Create designs, product description, test plans
What are we seeking?:
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code with ARM templates, PowerShell and Azure Automation.
- Experience in Azure Monitor, Azure Security Center and Operations Management Suite.
- Experience in Azure Automation and Hybrid Workers.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Would be valuable to have knowledge of BitBucket, ANSIBLE & JENKINS.
If your skills and experience matches this project, send your CV to email@example.com