Interested after reading the description?:
Send me an email right away to email@example.com with:
- Your CV orientated to the project.
- Specifying years of experience as Project Manager in e-learning projects.
- You approx. fee in euros per hour.
If you send me the email before Tuesday 23, in two days, you will receive an email with positive feedback (to have a video call) or a negative one (it won´t happen this time). Because in RPG we believe that you deserve to be informed.
Description of the project:
A big partner is in a search of a Project Manager with experience in e-learning projects. This project is for a historic worldwide known company founded in the XIX century. This cool project requires a passionate candidate about what he/she does.
This client is the first in the world in what they do, and now they need your help for a 6 months project. The project consists of the development of a set of e-learning self-paced courses for the client, on the topic of the very specifics of Revenue Growth Management
The task of the candidate in this project is managing the project, including several activities: content writer, instructional designer (designing the exercises and communicating with the digital programmer to create them), and client management in the day-to-day.
The candidate has to be very diligent with communication with emails and Slack and highly experience managing clients on consulting/e-learning type projects. It´s desirable, not a must, that you have experience creating e-learning content, knowledge of financial concepts, and ideally specifically on Revenue Growth Management methodology.
He/she will work in a team formed by the account manager, content expert, you (content writer and Project Manager), and the digital programmer.
Full-time or part-time: Full-time.
Aprox. start: 01.03.2021.
Estimated duration: 6/7 months.
Language: English. Spanish desirable.
Specific tasks of the candidate within the project:
- Managing the project, including several activities: content writer, instructional designer (designing the exercises and communicating with the digital programmer to create them), and client management in the day-to-day.
- Managing clients and team on consulting/e-learning type projects
- To create e-learning content, knowledge of financial concepts, and ideally specifically on Revenue Growth Management methodology.
•Uses creativity and flexibility to problem solve
•Is a proactive person and work with autonomy
Teamwork / Cultural Fit
•Listens to others and values their opinions
•Communicates effectively with team members and builds constructive relationships with others up, down, and across teammates
•Portrays a team mentality