Consultant Agent (Norwegian native, in Berlin, entry-level job)
Are you looking for a role where you can perform, learn and make a true impact? Then this is your chance to join our international HQ in Berlin.
Right People Group is an IT consulting company founded in Denmark in 2007. We are experts in delivering a perfect match for the need of the customer by sourcing consultants in the freelance market or sourcing from other consultant companies.
In 2016 we founded our international office in Berlin, and we now have activities in 10 countries in Europe including all of Scandinavia.
We are on a path to change our industry and become the global leader in connecting large companies with the external IT workforce. In May 2019 we launched onsiter.com that is a new ground-breaking platform and will be our technological foundation for meeting our expectations of 10x growth in the next 5 years. Onsiter.com was launched in Sweden and has now gotten strong traction. We are therefore launching the platform in Norway and Denmark as our next steps, and you will have a central role in securing the success and growth of the platform in Norway.
You will be part of a team of consultant agents of different nationalities and there will be a focus on your learning and to make you excellent in performing in your role. It is crucial that you are positive, hard-working and efficient and that you have a desire to be part of a company with a clear mission to change the IT consultant industry.
- Manage and post projects on onsiter.com
- Contact consultants on various platforms to notify them about a specific project
- Hold short consultant interviews to clarify their situation and match to the given project
- Present consultant profiles to customers
- Coordinate and book interviews between consultants and customers
- Close contracts with customers and consultants
- Answer support questions from users and flag problems with the platform to our development team
- Call consultants that are soon available to make an agreement with them that we actively sell their services in the market
- Make various activities to make consultants sign up on the platform
- Call consultant companies and freelance consultants to make them sign up their consultants on onsiter.com
- Quality assure and improve consultant profiles
Your skills and personal characteristics
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Strong phone skills and enjoy speaking to new people
- Strong writing skills with an eye for detail
- Efficient and hard-working
- Interest in business and IT
- Result and competition-oriented
- Strong ambition to learn and exceed expectations
What we offer:
- Full-time work in Friedrichshain, Berlin
- A young and dynamic environment
- Training sessions to improve your professional skills
- Being part of an ambitious company disrupting their industry
- A role where you can truly make a difference in a strategically important function
- Monthly team events
- Fixed salary plus an attractive bonus model based on your performance
If you are interested and have the right skills and characteristics, then send your CV and a short application as soon as possible (we will do interviews on an ongoing basis – so the sooner the better).
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Read more about us here: